user information through ldap

Varun Goel

Hi,
i wanna fetch the user information from ldap.If user is authenticated
on the basis of there username and password then i wanna fetch more
information from ldap server of that particular user can anyone help me
out .
Please tell me your suggestion.
Thanks
Varun Goel

Glen Holcomb

i wanna fetch the user information from ldap.If user is authenticated
on the basis of there username and password then i wanna fetch more
information from ldap server of that particular user can anyone help me
out .
Please tell me your suggestion.
Thanks
Varun Goel
This library has worked well for me in the past. I'm not sure how active
the development is right now but it works for basic tasks at least.

http://rubyforge.org/projects/net-ldap/

Francis Cianfrocca

Net::LDAP doesn't have a lot of active development right now because the
library is stable and mature. It's fully supported by the original
developers (I'm one of them), and a lot of people are using it.