Using Clear case in Eclipse

sneha29

Hi,
I am new to Eclipse, still in the learning phase. I have ClearCase
installed in the eclipse environment. Details are:
Eclipse version: eclipse-SDK-3.2.1 and clearcase: Eclipse Clear Case
Integration Version 1.1.1 downloaded from http://eclipse-ccase.sourceforge.net/
I want to access the clearcase elements of my project from Eclipse. I
did not find any documentation/steps to open project/folder which is
part of clearcase. Can someone tell me where I can get the same or how
this can be done?

Below mentioned are the steps I am following to open the file from my
project which is a Clear case element:
1.Set a Clear case view for my project.
2.Start the Eclipse application.
3. I can see the Clear case tab in the Menu bar. But all its options
are inactive.
4. I can open a file which is a Clear case element. But the options
present in Clear case remain inactive.

I think my procedure of accessing the clear case elements is wrong.
Can anyone let me know how this can be done?

Thanks in advance,
Sneha