    from hacking the URL.

    Is there a way to read the CommandArgument and CommandName from the
    Application_BeginRequest?

    Amil, Feb 19, 2004

  2. What type of things would you check for? ASP.net does a pretty good job of
    screening out the bad request.form stuff. (throws exceptions and halts
    execution). Try to break it yourself and see what happens.

    I don't believe LinkButton does anything that could be manupulated anyway.

    Short Answer:
    No, it isn't necessary.

    bill

    "Amil" <> wrote in message
    > I use a LinkButton in a DataList. I want to set the CommandName and
    > CommandArgument for the LinkButton. Then I want to, before the postback,
    > examine them during Application_BeginRequest to authenticate and keep

    folks

    William F. Robertson, Jr., Feb 19, 2004