    can't use these tables for personalization it seems quite useless...

    Thank you for helping
    Kees

    Kees de Winter, Apr 27, 2007

  2. You'll need to write your own Profile Provider that provides properties for
    all your "extra" columns in your Profile table.

    You do this by creating a custom ProfileProvider deriving from the base
    Profile provider class. Here is a sample from Scott Guthrie's blog:

    http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2006/01/10/435038.aspx

    Peter

    --
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Apr 27, 2007

  3. Ok thanks!

    "Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Kees de Winter, Apr 27, 2007