Using DateTime Picker

ruca

How can I define a DatePicker control with events in ASPX?

When I drag and drop a DateTime Picker control into my page and then try to
use it in code, it gives an error saying that my control is not defined.

Can you help me?

Felbrigg

Sometimes the DE does not define the events for you or even put in the
definition into code behind, check that these exist.

ruca

It's that I'm trying to say. It don't put any definition automatically. And
I don't know how to define manually, because I don'nt know the classes that
DateTime Pivker control is inserted.
Do you know????

Cor

Hi Ruca,

As far as I know can you not use a "Date Time Picker" on a webform.

You can use the calender, that does work for me fine.

When you message to one of this newsgroup and you tell about code, tell than
what programlanguage you are using, events are set different with every
language using Vs.net

I hope this helps?

Cor

Felbrigg

hope this is what your after

protected System.Web.UI.WebControls.Calendar Calendar1;

ruca

Cor says:
When you message to one of this newsgroup and you tell about code, tell than
what programlanguage you are using, events are set different with every
language using Vs.net

You have reason Cor.
Don't happen again.
For note, in this case it's vb.net that I'm using to create web forms.

Are you sure that I can't use DateTimer Picker control in Web Forms?
If I can't, how can I use Calendar? My idea on this is use a textbox and
create an event button that opens that calendar, and then put in text box
the result data that I chose.
Can I do that? How and where can I get some code example?

--

Thank's (if you try to help me)
ruca

Cor

Hi Ruca,

It is computing, I am never totaly sure only for 99%

I never used the calender, but what I saw it is almost the same as the
datetimepicker.

I asume that there is no time option in it :) and it looks not that nice.

I hope this helps?

Cor