Guest

Hi,

I have a export to excel function where it exports the data of a datagrid
into the excel sheet. For this, I am using the button and the text on that
button reads "Export to Excel". Instead of that I want to create Image Button
and give the Microsoft excel image to it. Where could I get the Microsoft
excel image? Can I use that image on my webpage or does it have any
restrictions?

Thanks,
Sridhar.