using Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls

Russ

I wrote a nice aspx page using the Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls, using
a Tabstrip and Multipage. The tabstrip and multipage are created at
design time, but the actual tab items, separators, pages, and the
controls on each page are done dynamically in the code behind.

It works swell when the C# client is on my Windows 2000 server. But
when I deploy the client to a Windows 2003 Server, Web Edition, the
tabstrip and multi page does not get rendered properly. The
formatting and positioning is all messed up, and I cannot switch tabs.
It does show the proper data for the first tab page. The same thing
happens when I access the client from any other computer.

What I don't understand is how this could happen. It is the same code
(my client dll and the Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll) and pages
that have simply been copied to the web server. It is the same
computer running IE 6.0 in either case, so what can cause the form to
be rendered differently?

What can I do to cure this problem?

Thanks, Russ