Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls - Parser Error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Richard Steele, Feb 27, 2005.

  1. have recently installed Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls to my shared hosted
    server at 1and1

    The only control that does not seem to work is the TabStrip, treeview,
    multipage, toolbar work as expected

    I get the following error when running the example - tabstrip.aspx

    Parser Error Message: Could not load type
    Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.Design.CssCollectionEditor from assembly
    mscorlib, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral,
    PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089.

    Source Error:

    Line 5: <body>
    Line 6: <form runat="server">
    Line 7: <ie:TabStrip runat="server"
    Line 8:
    TabDefaultStyle="background-color:#000000;font-family:verdana;font-weight:bold;font-size:8pt;color:#ffffff;width:79;height:21;text-align:center"
    Line 9: TabHoverStyle="background-color:#777777"

    Source File: **************basesales\tabstrip.aspx Line: 7

    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.916; ASP.NET
    Version:1.1.4322.910

    could you please advise on how to rectify this

    btw I have also posted this question on ASP.net forums

    Thank you

    Richard Steele, Feb 27, 2005

  2. Richard Steele

    ladypotter Guest

    Hello Richard.

    Have you had any luck with this problem at all? I have a site hosted at
    1&1 as well and am getting exactly the same error. I'd be really
    grateful if you could let me know if you found a solution to this.

    Thanks.
    SP.

    --
    ladypotter