    Kind regards
    Maciej

    , Aug 25, 2012

  2. Öö Tiib Guest

    On Tuesday, August 28, 2012 10:49:06 AM UTC+3, Christian Freund wrote:
    > is it possible to use the Win API "directly" in a C++ .Net application? I
    > would like to write a DLL Injector and build the GUI and a file logger in
    > .Net but use functions like LoadLibrary or CreateRemoteThread.

    This is MS API specific question. Also MS C++/CLI that you need for building .NET application is not C++. It is like C++ is not C. So better ask from some MS forum or Stack Overflow or some-such.

    Öö Tiib, Aug 28, 2012

  3. Öö Tiibæ–¼ 2012å¹´8月29日星期三UTC+8上åˆ12時14分30秒寫é“:
    > On Tuesday, August 28, 2012 10:49:06 AM UTC+3, Christian Freund wrote:
    >
    > > is it possible to use the Win API "directly" in a C++ .Net application?I

    > > would like to write a DLL Injector and build the GUI and a file logger in

    > > .Net but use functions like LoadLibrary or CreateRemoteThread.

    > This is MS API specific question. Also MS C++/CLI that you need for building .NET application is not C++. It is like C++ is not C. So better ask from some MS forum or Stack Overflow or some-such.

    OK, this is due to that if a software written in C or C++
    or whatever has to link something under MS Windows from MS
    such as Excel spread sheet, Word *.doc or whatever in IE,
    then please check with MS for that kind of lazy programming to invoke
    some actions.

    88888 Dihedral, Aug 29, 2012