Using stylesheets

Iams

How do I set up in a style sheet what format I want to use for various
controls, such as a drop down list? The format is not following the body
font, nor tables (which the ddl's are in), nor even a grid, which some of
them are in.

Thanks.

MasterGaurav

Create a class in CSS.
Use that class when declaring the control using CSSClass property.

Can you elaborate on what do you mean when you say "Format is not
following the body font nor tables". Can you show us a live page...
that may help in better analysis.

--
Cheers,
Gaurav Vaish

Iams

Thanks, that helps, some. I have a css sheet, below. I want everything to
follow the same format as the body, but find I have to do, as you suggested,
create a class, such as the DDL for a drop down list, and a LABEL for
labels, but now I have to go to every control in the entire application and
enter "DLL" under the cssclass property for each one? How can I do this
globally so that ALL drop down lists follow the same format as Body, or even
follow the DLL class without changing the property of 50 million drop down
lists? I hope that makes sense & thanks for your help!

/* Default CSS Stylesheet for a new Web Application project */

BODY
{
font-size: 8pt;
color: black;