    font, nor tables (which the ddl's are in), nor even a grid, which some of
    them are in.

    Thanks.

    Iams, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Iams

    MasterGaurav Guest

    Create a class in CSS.
    Use that class when declaring the control using CSSClass property.

    Can you elaborate on what do you mean when you say "Format is not
    following the body font nor tables". Can you show us a live page...
    that may help in better analysis.

    --
    Cheers,
    Gaurav Vaish

    MasterGaurav, Feb 24, 2005

  3. Iams

    Iams Guest

    Thanks, that helps, some. I have a css sheet, below. I want everything to
    follow the same format as the body, but find I have to do, as you suggested,
    create a class, such as the DDL for a drop down list, and a LABEL for
    labels, but now I have to go to every control in the entire application and
    enter "DLL" under the cssclass property for each one? How can I do this
    globally so that ALL drop down lists follow the same format as Body, or even
    follow the DLL class without changing the property of 50 million drop down
    lists? I hope that makes sense & thanks for your help!

    /* Default CSS Stylesheet for a new Web Application project */

    BODY
    {
    font-size: 8pt;
    color: black;