    to a similar control so I can avoid massive design and code changes
    Thanks
    , Jul 28, 2006

  2. Check under navigation. The TreeView and Menu control is probably what you
    are looking for. (only available in .net 2.0)

    Eirik

    <> skrev i melding

    Eirik Eldorsen, Jul 28, 2006

  3. imransyed63

    Joined:
    May 16, 2006
    Messages:
    27
    If you are using .net 2.0 ( vs 2005) then it has inbuilt menu and tree control which you can check under navigation tab.

    But in .net 1.0 and 1.1, there is no inbuilt control, you have to use a third party control. There are various controls available some are freeware and some are shareware.

    www.obout.com provides freeware controls, though it does not have much features but its a good one.

    and if you want a control which should provide more features then you can go for infragistics control, www.infragistics.com, its not free but it provides a trial version.
    imransyed63, Jul 28, 2006

    Thank you Eirik,

    I have Enterprise Architect, Version 2003 aka V1.1, I guess it's time
    for an upgrade!

    Stacy
    Eirik Eldorsen wrote:
    > Check under navigation. The TreeView and Menu control is probably what you
    > are looking for. (only available in .net 2.0)
    >

    > Eirik
    >
    > <> skrev i melding
    > >I am attempting to port an application from a Windows app to an ASP.NET
    > > Web App. I notice that the TreeView and ListView controls are not part
    > > of the tool box on the WebForm. Can someone tell me if I can use these
    > > controls in the Web app. If I cannot, does anyone have a suggestion as
    > > to a similar control so I can avoid massive design and code changes
    > > Thanks

    , Jul 28, 2006