Using urlMappings properly in web.config

Bill

On an ASP.NET 2.0 server, is there a way I can use urlMappings with Classical ASP pages?

The web.config file, in my web root, is this:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<configuration xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/.NetConfiguration/v2.0">
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
<urlMappings enabled="true">
<add url="/test1/foo1.asp" mappedUrl="/test2/foo2.asp" />
</urlMappings>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Now, /test1/foo1.asp does not exist, /test2/foo2.asp does. Regardless, when I enter the
address for foo1.asp in my browser, I get the standard Error 404. What am I missing
here?

Thanks,

Bill.