using vb.net Windows form controls in ASP.net

icm63

I am try to build a control that has the same functionality as thi
FOREX Chart, ( http://www.dailyfx.com/FinanceChart.html?symbol=NZD/US
) Its a JavaApplet. I am a .NET newbie.

So how would you do this in ASP/Vb.net ?

I know I cant do this in a vb.net windows form control (WFC). I kno
that I can place a WFC in an HTML page via the <OBJECT> , but o
reading vb.net book by Francesco Balena (Page 639) there ar
limitations on doing this they being.
- The HTML file holding WFC must be in a IIS directory, and access th
HTML via HTTP to Internet Explorer.
- Cant use CAB file for multiple assemblies ( NO idea what this means)
- Certain WFC object properties cant be accessed ( ie Addres
property)
- Also secuirty must allow it to run on client.

So how would do this type of thing it ASP and Vb NET world. I know th
ASP web controls can draw the image of a price chart but with n
functionality,so how does one create the live functionality of th
price cursor, Trendlines etc ?

Please advise ? Am i wrong are there any examples out there ? An
general advice on how to will help .Thank