Validating with in-memory Xml Schema using Xerces

Discussion in 'XML' started by Jasmin Wason, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. Jasmin Wason

    Jasmin Wason Guest

    Hi,

    Does anyone know if it is possible to validate some XML with an
    in-memory schema using Xerces-J?

    I have a schema that exists as a String in my Java code. I would like
    to validate some XML with this schema but the only way I can see to do
    this at the moment is to write out the string to a temporary file and
    then refer to it in:

    parser.setProperty("http://apache.org/xml/properties/schema/external-noNamespaceSchemaLocation",
    myFilename);

    Is there another way? I would appreciate any help.

    Thanks,

    Jasmin
    Jasmin Wason, Aug 1, 2003