Validation not working as expected

Guest

I have several textboxes on an aspx form with a submit button. Each of these
have req. field Validation and Reg Expression validation set. With the form
published to the production server and browsing the form from my dev pc if
you do not fill out the form textbox and change focus to another text box the
validation "text" displays imediately and when the submitt button is clicked
the summary displays with the error message. This is how I expect it to
work. If I browse the form from a pc on the Internet the validation only
works when the submit button is clicked. I have run aspnet_regiis -c on the
web server. The web server is Small Business Server 2003.

Any Suggestions?

intrader

I have several textboxes on an aspx form with a submit button. Each of these
have req. field Validation and Reg Expression validation set. With the form
published to the production server and browsing the form from my dev pc if
you do not fill out the form textbox and change focus to another text box the
validation "text" displays imediately and when the submitt button is clicked
the summary displays with the error message. This is how I expect it to
work. If I browse the form from a pc on the Internet the validation only
works when the submit button is clicked. I have run aspnet_regiis -c on the
web server. The web server is Small Business Server 2003.

Any Suggestions?
Does this PC have an old version of IE, or is Javascript not enabled?

Guest

The test PC from the Internet has the latest IE with all updates and
javascript is enabled.