    When I do a postback I get this error all the time:
    Validation of viewstate MAC failed.

    Any solutions out there?
    Johan Almblad, Aug 2, 2008

  2. Johan Almblad wrote:
    > I have a major problem with my app when I´m using dynamicly added
    > controls and URL rewriting.
    > When I do a postback I get this error all the time:
    > Validation of viewstate MAC failed.
    >
    > Any solutions out there?

    recommended practice) , but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
    ASP.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be
    lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your
    question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a
    group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Aug 2, 2008