validation of XML document which does not contain DOCTYPE declaration

Discussion in 'XML' started by mnshtiwari, Apr 16, 2009.

  1. mnshtiwari

    mnshtiwari

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:

    I am using SAX2XMLReader API of Xerces-C to parse xml documents. I want to validate an XML document which does not have any DOCTYPE declaration within the document itself. The DTD file is present on the system disk against which validation is to be done.

    Is there any way I can validate XML document against a DTD file using SAX2XMLReader?

    My XML document does not have any DOCTYPE declaration and if it has one I want that to be ignored and validation should be done against the DTD file which I can provide.

    Thanks in advance.

    Cheers,
    Manish Tiwari

    mnshtiwari, Apr 16, 2009