    validators that we have, but for some reason when we created a custom
    validator that checks for duplciate records the show message box doesn't
    work. Any ideas?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBNb29yZQ==?=, Dec 7, 2004

  2. Hi MiKe ,
    Can you post your validator code?
    Patrick

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=, Dec 7, 2004

  3. Do you have example or know of some where I can look to see what I might be
    doing wrong?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBNb29yZQ==?=, Dec 8, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBNb29yZQ==?=

    Peter Blum Guest

    The ShowMessageBox feature only works on validators that have client-side
    code. When you build a customvalidator, you are allowed to add client-side
    code. But until you do, it will not appear. For the cases where you cannot,
    you will have to live with this limitation.

    --- Peter Blum
    www.PeterBlum.com
    Email:
    http://www.peterblum.com/vam/home.aspx

    Peter Blum, Dec 8, 2004
  5. Thanks for the explanation Peter to Mike!!
    Hope it helped Mike?
    Patrick

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Dec 9, 2004