    then i need to addtrigers to this updatepanel in order to get the
    validationsummary updating right for each control that i have in the content
    pages. how can i do that?

    André Freitas, Jul 4, 2009

  2. got it working.
    if someone knows a easy way, pls tell me

    In content page:

    Protected Sub Page_PreInit(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs)
    Handles Me.PreInit

    Dim vUP As UpdatePanel
    vUP = Me.Master.FindControl("UpdatePanelError")

    Dim vAPBT As AsyncPostBackTrigger
    vAPBT = New AsyncPostBackTrigger
    vAPBT.ControlID = oSearch.UniqueID

    vAPBT.EventName = "Click"