MaintainScrollPosition in masterpage + ajax

nicknack

Hello. A little tricky situation:
I have a master page. Inside that master page I have A div (With
overflow:scroll) that contain an ajax updatePanel.
Inside that updatePanel I have a tree.

The problem is That if I scroll down the tree and then select a node.
The tree jump back to the top.

Because I'm inside a masterpage I don't have the
"maintainScrollPositionOnPostBack".

Is there a way to select node with out it jump to the top?

Thanks in advance,
Roy.

nicknack

Its looks like the problem is not in the master page.
I think it have something to do with the ajax and JS.

I added a JS to my DIV that should rememebr the scroll position every
time and update it when the page load.
The problem is that when I select a node in the tree, It doesn't
refresh the page and I think that thats way it doesn't run the JS

Any body know this case?

bruce barker

javascript included in a div will not fire with an async postback
(updatpanel). you should attach you scroll code to the
PageRequestManagers beginrequest and endrequest events. see ajax doc's.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)