Validator Control is not working in Live site.

BSM

Hi,

I have used some validator controls in my project and itz working fine
in developement enviro. But it does not work in the Live site.

Help me to solve this issue.
bsm

Guest

Howdy,

It's difficult to quess - could you provide some code or explain in details
which validation controls you're using.

BSM

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. I have used RequiredFieldValidator Control.

I have one Textbox and One RequiredFieldValidator Control. This is
working fine in my Development Enviro. But When I deploy the app in
live site. It doesn't work.

Here is the code
------------------------
<asp:TextBox id="TextBox1" runat="server"></asp:TextBox>
<asp:RequiredFieldValidator id="RequiredFieldValidator1"
runat="server" ErrorMessage=">>" ControlToValidate="TextBox1"></
asp:RequiredFieldValidator>

Thanks & regards
Senthilmurugan.B

Guest

Howdy,

Sorry for my late reply. Change the code to:

<asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="RequiredFieldValidator1"
runat="server" ErrorMessage=">>"
ControlToValidate="TextBox1">
</asp:RequiredFieldValidator>

BSM

Thank your very much.

Howdy,

Sorry for my late reply. Change the code to:

<asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="RequiredFieldValidator1"
runat="server" ErrorMessage=">>"
ControlToValidate="TextBox1">
</asp:RequiredFieldValidator>

Guest

I forgot ASP.NET forums encodes html input, should be:

<asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="RequiredFieldValidator1"
runat="server" ErrorMessage="&gt;&gt;"

--
Milosz

BSM said:
Sorry for the late reply. I have used RequiredFieldValidator Control.
I have one Textbox and One RequiredFieldValidator Control. This is
working fine in my Development Enviro. But When I deploy the app in
live site. It doesn't work.
Here is the code
<asp:TextBox id="TextBox1" runat="server"></asp:TextBox>
<asp:RequiredFieldValidator id="RequiredFieldValidator1"
runat="server" ErrorMessage=">>" ControlToValidate="TextBox1"></
asp:RequiredFieldValidator>
Thanks & regards
Senthilmurugan.B