    ignoure

    Thank you

    , Jun 18, 2007

  2. Lew Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi all developers,
    >
    > This is an information for u all to upgrade ur self in ur developing
    > feild.

    I think you should upgrade yourself in your knowledge of spelling English
    words. If English is not your native language, run your text through at least
    an online translator before posting.

    > Trying to do any certification or a JAVA higer end Technologies in a recogonized institution.

    That's "Java", not "JAVA".

    What are you trying to say? Certainly not that you represent any kind of
    accredited institution. I am completely unable to glean your intended
    communication from this sentence fragment.

    > Intrested people can write for me @
    >

    > Please take it serious....
    >
    > only people who are intrested can take this message.. others can
    > ignoure

    I am extremely interested. I am interested to know how you think someone who
    can't even spell "Java" correctly could have credibility with respect to
    assisting anyone to get Java certification.

    I am also extremely curious what exactly you are offering. You provide your
    email address, but no reason why anyone would write to you. Are you making
    some sort of promise? You don't even tell people what we should be interested
    in doing that would have us write to you.

    Also, newsgroups are not for trolling for business with private replies. This
    is a forum for /public/ discussion of Java issues. If you want replies, have
    them on the board, not sent to your little scam address.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Jun 18, 2007

  3. Sundar Guest

    On Jun 18, 8:51 am, wrote:
    > Hi all developers,
    >
    > This is an information for u all to upgrade ur self in ur developing
    > feild.
    >
    > Trying to do any certification or a JAVA higer end Technologies in a
    > recogonized institution.
    >
    > Intrested people can write for me @
    >

    > Please take it serious....
    >
    > only people who are intrested can take this message.. others can
    > ignoure
    >
    > Thank you

    This looks like an advertisment. No spamming please.

    -Sundar

    Sundar, Jun 18, 2007