Valuable information for ur career

indhu.rcs

Hi all developers,

This is an information for u all to upgrade ur self in ur developing
feild.

Trying to do any certification or a JAVA higer end Technologies in a
recogonized institution.

Intrested people can write for me @

(e-mail address removed)

Please take it serious....

only people who are intrested can take this message.. others can
ignoure

Thank you

Lew

Hi all developers,

This is an information for u all to upgrade ur self in ur developing
feild.

I think you should upgrade yourself in your knowledge of spelling English
words. If English is not your native language, run your text through at least
an online translator before posting.
Trying to do any certification or a JAVA higer end Technologies in a recogonized institution.

That's "Java", not "JAVA".

What are you trying to say? Certainly not that you represent any kind of
accredited institution. I am completely unable to glean your intended
communication from this sentence fragment.
Intrested people can write for me @

(e-mail address removed)

Please take it serious....

only people who are intrested can take this message.. others can
ignoure

I am extremely interested. I am interested to know how you think someone who
can't even spell "Java" correctly could have credibility with respect to
assisting anyone to get Java certification.

I am also extremely curious what exactly you are offering. You provide your
email address, but no reason why anyone would write to you. Are you making
some sort of promise? You don't even tell people what we should be interested
in doing that would have us write to you.

Also, newsgroups are not for trolling for business with private replies. This
is a forum for /public/ discussion of Java issues. If you want replies, have
them on the board, not sent to your little scam address.

Sundar

Hi all developers,

This is an information for u all to upgrade ur self in ur developing
feild.

Trying to do any certification or a JAVA higer end Technologies in a
recogonized institution.

Intrested people can write for me @

(e-mail address removed)

Please take it serious....

only people who are intrested can take this message.. others can
ignoure

Thank you

This looks like an advertisment. No spamming please.

-Sundar