Value cannot be null. Parameter name: uriString - Error

Guest

I have an ASP.NET application that is using forms authentication. The
authentication component redirects to the main application page and includes
a querystring parameter that the application processes further based on the
users identity. The problem is that we consistently get an exception with
error message, "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: uriString". We have
not been able to determine the source of this error. We are running IIS 6
under Windows 2003 Server. We capture the incoming URL and everything is
correct.

What is the problem? How can we fix it?

Guest

"Doctor, heal thyself!" I found my problem. I had a missing appSetting that
was to contain the URL of a Web Service that was being set to null as a
result. Hope this helps someone else.

Eagle