Vanishing SQL connections on Web Form

familycarepr

After I go to the trouble of building my Web form and I run it successfully a few times, all of my connections with my SQL database vanish( SQLConnection1, SQLAdapter1, SQLCommand1 ect...) The vb.NET code is not affected.

When this happens I have had to erase the connections from my VB.Net code and add them again to the bottom of my form then configure them to the way I had them.

Why does this happen or how can I fix this without having to redo the connections again.

Thanks