    Atmel Altera etc

    Thanks,
    Dave

    EE123, Jan 6, 2007

  2. EE123 wrote:
    > I am looking for a reference of sorts that will
    > describe arcitectures of the various
    > fpgas: Actel Xilinx Cypress PSoc
    > Atmel Altera etc

    I would focus my design before
    trying to fit it into a device.

    -- Mike Treseler

    Mike Treseler, Jan 6, 2007

  3. EE123

    Dave Guest

    On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 10:36:37 -0800, Mike Treseler wrote:

    > EE123 wrote:
    >> I am looking for a reference of sorts that will
    >> describe arcitectures of the various
    >> fpgas: Actel Xilinx Cypress PSoc
    >> Atmel Altera etc

    > I would focus my design before
    > trying to fit it into a device.

    With the name "EE123" I suspect this is a student looking at this for a
    course. Try going to the manufacturer's sites--they have lots of info
    available. Google "fpga+architecture" and you can peruse papers and info
    from the manufacturers and even coursework.

    ~Dave~

    Dave, Jan 6, 2007
  4. EE123

    avishay Guest

    Hi Dave
    EDN Magazine (www.ednmag.com) publishes a review of FPGAs from time to
    time (once a year, I think). Try looking at their archive for the
    latest.

    Avishay

    avishay, Jan 9, 2007