    ASP.net app?

    Thanks

    Madhuri Mittal
    Madhuri Mittal, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Madhuri Mittal

    Daniel Bass Guest

    you should be able to just add your C# files to the project, and as long as
    the <%@ Page directive specifies the file and language in the code behind
    page, you should have no problem.

    Daniel Bass, Aug 6, 2003

  3. You can't put them in the same project. But you can have 2 projects that are
    in the same solution.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer