    Error checking & intellisense work for everything else in the project
    including code-behind files and other classes.

    Why doesn't VS provide error checking/intellisense for VB.NET Modules? Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Jun 15, 2007

  2. Is the module located in the App_Code folder ?

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ======================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jun 15, 2007

  3. Yes

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Jun 15, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=

    Patrice Guest

    You could use a class with shared members instead, the difference being
    you'll have to use the class name (which could be not that bad).

    Actually I gave this a try and intellisense works as expected. I would try
    to create an empty project and see how it behaves to find out if this is a
    problem in your VS.NET setup or something in this particular project that
    prevent intellisense to work...

    --
    Patrice

    Patrice, Jun 15, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=

    Monty Guest

    If you right-click on the module in the solution explorer and click
    "properties", is the "Build Action" property set to "Compile"?

    Monty, Jun 15, 2007