ASP.NET Instellisense

Steven Van Eyck

Hi there

I'm using Visual Studio 2005 for the development of my ASP.NET application.
Unlike for Windows or Console application, I'm not getting the Intellisense
when I'm working in an .aspx file or in a code behind file (VB.NET syntax)

Does anybody know how to turn it on in VS 2005 ?

Many thank

Steven

Scott M.

It should be on all the time. I'm not aware of any setting that lets you
turn it off. Are you working with "loose" files that you opened with VS
..NET or are you working with files that are part of a solution? "Loose"
files will sometimes not have intelliSense available.