VB substitution question

MattB

Not exactly asp.net, but I bet you people know this.

I used to like using command substitution in VFP where I could build a
string of VFP code and then execute it by putting a '&' in front of that
string.
Like this:

lcX = 'MyTable'
Use &lcX

In VFP the above would be equivalent to
Use MyTable

Can I do this in VB.net too? I didn't see anything in help that seemed
to apply, but I figure it must be in there somewhere. I want to have a
little code snippet in a database execute and I don't know how to
convert from a string to executable code in my application. Thanks!

Matt