VC 6 to VC 2005

Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Is someone can help me?
I am a beginner in C++. I have problem in add a code in VC 2005.

I have a class that used for connection to database, it was write in VC 6 and there was also an example in VC 6.
I had tried to use it in a new project of VC 6, and it's worked.
But when I use it in VC 2005 there is so many error.

If I open the workspace of VC 6 using VC 2005 it will regenerate automatic the source and built it's solution. So it will worked well in VC 2005. So the error won't happen like when I create a new project then add the class.

What should I do the finished this problem, some of the error are :

error C2664: 'strcmp' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'LPCTSTR' to 'const char *'
error C2664: 'void ATL::CStringT<BaseType,StringTraits>::Format(const wchar_t *,...)' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'const char [84]' to 'const wchar_t *'
error C2440: 'type cast' : cannot convert from 'CString' to 'LPCSTR'

Last edited:
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I had already check the properties also, I make it all same between the new project that I create with the project that automatic generete.
But the error is still same.