versions

onauc

onauc said:
*Hi,

There are many versions of C and C++ built by many differen
companies.
So, which version :

1. more easier to learn
2. more easier to remember
3. more easier to debug
4. helps me find errors fast and professionally
5. more portable
6. has the biggest community
7. has more tutorials widely available
8. has it’s source code all over the internet
9. and so on

If C++ is an extension of C then why isn’t it called the new versio
of C instead of having a different name ?
And, why isn’t it called C+ instead of C++ ?
Was there ever a C+ ?
Who created the C++ and why couldn’t they give a different nam
instead of copying the name from C ?
Anything else I should know ? *

Thanks a bunch.
WHy is it everytime I try to reply to you malcolm I get an error.
Afterwards I clicked the R thinking that might be another way to repl
to you and sent you a message but then realised it was for making
complain !
So, if you receive a message from the moderator saying that
complained against you then ignore it

-
onau

Joona I Palaste

onauc said:
Thanks a bunch.
WHy is it everytime I try to reply to you malcolm I get an error.
Afterwards I clicked the R thinking that might be another way to reply
to you and sent you a message but then realised it was for making a
complain !

This depends on your newsreader. Many, for example, don't have an "R"
to "click".
So, if you receive a message from the moderator saying that I
complained against you then ignore it.

You don't have to worry about that. We don't HAVE a moderator.
comp.lang.c is a completely free forum. If you want moderated
discussion, there is comp.lang.c.moderated.

--
/-- Joona Palaste ([email protected]) ------------- Finland --------\
"Remember: There are only three kinds of people - those who can count and those