Vertical frames for ruby-doc.org?

Michael J. I. Jackson

Hi all,

Is anyone aware of a good hack to make the frames display vertically
instead of horizontally on ruby-doc.org? I have much more screen width
than I have height, and it would be a bit easier on the eyes I think.
If something doesn't already exist, I may just take a stab at it
myself. ;)

Michael

Michael J. I. Jackson

Nevermind.

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">

<head>
<title>RDoc Documentation</title>
</head>
<frameset cols="20%, 80%">
<frameset rows="15%,35%,55%">
<frame src="http://ruby-doc.org/core/fr_file_index.html"
title="Files" name="Files">
<frame src="http://ruby-doc.org/core/fr_class_index.html"
name="Classes">
<frame src="http://ruby-doc.org/core/fr_method_index.html"
name="Methods">
</frameset>
<frame src="http://ruby-doc.org/core/files/main_c.html" name="docwin">
</frameset>

Markus Fischer

Hi,

that's very useful, thanks! I never realized the potential to create my
own one, helps really a lot.

- Markus