    Horizontal line is <hr> or, in example, <hr size=5>.
    How could I have a vetical line? Thank you
    Paul
    Paul, Dec 12, 2007

  2. Paul

    Paul Guest

    "Paul" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:475f9bb5$0$21198$...
    > Horizontal line is <hr> or, in example, <hr size=5>.
    > How could I have a vetical line? Thank you
    > Paul

    I have already seen how to do..
    Paul
    Paul, Dec 12, 2007

  3. Paul

    dorayme Guest

    In article <475fb3aa$0$16035$>,
    "Paul" <> wrote:

    > "Paul" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > > Horizontal line is <hr> or, in example, <hr size=5>.
    > > How could I have a vetical line? Thank you
    > > Paul

    > I have already seen how to do..
    > Paul

    Be a sport and tell others your secret so they can benefit. (I
    use left or right borders when I want to do this sort of thing)

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Dec 12, 2007
  4. dorayme wrote:

    > I use left or right borders when I want to do this sort of thing

    ;-)

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    [OS: Linux 2.6.17.14-mm-desktop-9mdvsmp, up 5 days, 10:02.]

    Sharing Music with Apple iTunes
    http://tobyinkster.co.uk/blog/2007/11/28/itunes-sharing/
    Toby A Inkster, Dec 12, 2007
  5. Paul

    Paul Guest

    "dorayme" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > In article <475fb3aa$0$16035$>,
    > "Paul" <> wrote:
    >
    >> "Paul" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >> > Horizontal line is <hr> or, in example, <hr size=5>.
    >> > How could I have a vetical line? Thank you
    >> > Paul

    >> I have already seen how to do..
    >> Paul

    > Be a sport and tell others your secret so they can benefit. (I
    > use left or right borders when I want to do this sort of thing)

    Sure, I apologize. It's easy. I have put:

    border="3" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="0"

    inside the table tag of cells.
    Probably it isn' the more elegant solution, but I like it (and I haven't
    discovered a differet way, I am just a beginner....).
    Have a look to my website
    http://www.tortebomboniere.com/bomboniere/index.html
    to the cells just under the phrase "Ricerca veloce di bomboniere e Torte
    Bomboniere per le seguenti cerimonie:".
    Paul
    Paul, Dec 12, 2007
  6. Paul

    dorayme Guest

    dorayme, Dec 12, 2007
  7. Paul

    dorayme Guest

    In article <5n.co.uk>,
    Toby A Inkster <> wrote:

    > dorayme wrote:
    >
    > > I use left or right borders when I want to do this sort of thing

    > ;-)

    Yes, I have used this when I don't like borders as horizontal
    navigation list item separators. But these days, I am content to
    simply use an element border (to reduce my non-semantic score).

    But I thought OP might have been talking high stuff like whole
    sections...

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Dec 13, 2007
  8. Paul

    > In article <47606e59$0$10620$>,
    > "Paul" <> wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.tortebomboniere.com/bomboniere/index.html

    > Luigi!!!!! Is that you Luigi???????? Where the hell have you
    > been?????

    :))))
    This is the second time, I think, I am reading about this name...
    I don't know the hell who this guy is....(good, bad ???)
    But I suppose he has written sometimes :))) in this ng...
    Paul
    Paul, Dec 13, 2007
  9. Paul

    dorayme Guest

    In article <4760db4c$0$37204$>,
    "Paul" <> wrote:

    > "dorayme" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > > In article <47606e59$0$10620$>,
    > > "Paul" <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> http://www.tortebomboniere.com/bomboniere/index.html

    > > Luigi!!!!! Is that you Luigi???????? Where the hell have you
    > > been?????

    > :))))
    > This is the second time, I think, I am reading about this name...
    > I don't know the hell who this guy is....(good, bad ???)
    > But I suppose he has written sometimes :))) in this ng...
    > Paul

    No no... don't ask. It is a bad time. There has been a bit of
    ruckus at alt.html lately. Maybe another time, I am not wanting
    to prattle just at this very moment...

    --
    dorayme