Vertical line after <td?

Paul

Horizontal line is <hr> or, in example, <hr size=5>.
How could I have a vetical line? Thank you
Paul

dorayme

"Paul said:
I have already seen how to do..
Paul

Be a sport and tell others your secret so they can benefit. (I
use left or right borders when I want to do this sort of thing)

Paul

dorayme said:
Be a sport and tell others your secret so they can benefit. (I
use left or right borders when I want to do this sort of thing)

Sure, I apologize. It's easy. I have put:

border="3" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="0"

inside the table tag of cells.
Probably it isn' the more elegant solution, but I like it (and I haven't
discovered a differet way, I am just a beginner....).
Have a look to my website
http://www.tortebomboniere.com/bomboniere/index.html
to the cells just under the phrase "Ricerca veloce di bomboniere e Torte
Bomboniere per le seguenti cerimonie:".
Paul

dorayme

Toby A Inkster said:

;-)

Yes, I have used this when I don't like borders as horizontal
navigation list item separators. But these days, I am content to
simply use an element border (to reduce my non-semantic score).

But I thought OP might have been talking high stuff like whole
sections...

Paul

dorayme said:
Luigi!!!!! Is that you Luigi???????? Where the hell have you
been?????

:))))
This is the second time, I think, I am reading about this name...
I don't know the hell who this guy is....(good, bad ???)
But I suppose he has written sometimes :))) in this ng...
Paul

dorayme

"Paul said:
:))))
This is the second time, I think, I am reading about this name...
I don't know the hell who this guy is....(good, bad ???)
But I suppose he has written sometimes :))) in this ng...
Paul

No no... don't ask. It is a bad time. There has been a bit of
ruckus at alt.html lately. Maybe another time, I am not wanting
to prattle just at this very moment...