    Hi
    I am vinod, I urgently need VHDL code of 8259 for my project work.
    Plz help me.

    vinod, Feb 16, 2006

  2. vinod

    Mariusz Guest

    vinod wrote:
    > Hi
    > I am vinod, I urgently need VHDL code of 8259 for my project work.
    > Plz help me.

    Aldec's Active-HDL has a tool called IP Core Generator that generates
    various building blocks from simple gates to serial transceivers. It
    also generates VHDL for 8259.

    Mariusz

    Mariusz, Feb 16, 2006

  3. vinod

    Steve

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    8259 core in vhdl or verilog

    I've designed a full-featured 8259 programmable interrupt controller that has been fully tested. To date it has been implemented in over 20 customer FPGA / ASIC designs. It comes with a simulation test suite that includes expected results. Look at www.digitalblocks.com for more product and contact information. Thank you.

    Steve, Mar 2, 2006