    Thanx,
    nachum
    , Apr 25, 2006

  2. D Stanford Guest

    Sites like OpenCores.org specialize in different types of HDL cores,
    including CPUs. It's not clear from your description if you have an
    VHDL cpu or a testbench component that emulates a CPU. Either way, a
    place like opencores.org would be where to look for other emulators, or
    a place to publish your emulator.
    D Stanford, Apr 26, 2006