Video over hand held devices in CE IE browser web page

Chris Davoli

For viewing mpeg video files I'm using ASP.Net web pages and this works fine
for a desktop IE browser. BUT, what I want to do is do the same thing using a
hand held device in the CE browser. I've tried using the OBJECT tag below,
but nothing shows up on the hand held device. Is there an equivalent OCX for
the Hand Held devices?

<OBJECT ID="Player"
CLASSID="CLSID:6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6"
VIEWASTEXT>
<PARAM name="autoStart" value="True">
<PARAM name="URL" value="SomeMediaFile.mpg">
<PARAM name="rate" value="1">
<PARAM name="balance" value="0">
<PARAM name="enabled" value="true">
<PARAM name="enabledContextMenu" value="true">
<PARAM name="fullScreen" value="false">
<PARAM name="playCount" value="1">
<PARAM name="volume" value="100">
</OBJECT>