video

netnatter

My website plays videos using the tools from ASPNetVideo
http://www.aspnet-video.com/

The windowmedia player works fine in IE7 and 8 but in Firefox it fails to
redraw correctly if the window is resized or the mouse pointer is moved over
the video and the control buttons sometimes appear and then vanish.

http://www.e-podcast.org/testvideo.aspx

I have tried posting to the ASPNetVideo but have had no replies.

Just wondering if anyone else is using this and can help me.

This is my code

<%@ Page Language="VB" %>

<%@ Register assembly="ASPNetVideo.NET3" namespace="ASPNetVideo"
tagprefix="ASPNetVideo" %>

<script runat="server">

</script>

<head runat="server">
<title></title>
</head>
<form id="form1" runat="server">

Test page<br />
<ASPNetVideo:WindowsMedia ID="WindowsMedia1" runat="server"
VideoURL="~/demo2.wmv">
</ASPNetVideo:WindowsMedia>

</form>