    Could I use a stylesheet

    Any answer would be appreciated or a sample would be better :-

    Thanks
    thecodefool, Feb 13, 2004

  2. 2 ideas

    - replace the DefaultWsdlHelpGenerator.asmx with your own code.
    - rather than put the doc in the attribute eg
    webMethod[(Description="lots and lots of html")]
    put a reference in the attribute. Eg
    webMethod[(Description="see http://myserver/webservice/doc.html")]

    and post the HTML where you want it.

    "thecodefool" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I have created several webservices, I need to do some better

    documentation than what is available now.

    > I would like to create some sort of Description, Code section i.e. how to

    invoke a certain method in like a code block and so on.

    > I can do this by typing out the html like this

    this is a new line<p style='color:green'>THis could be a code block</p>")]

    Dino Chiesa [Microsoft], Feb 13, 2004