    Thanks,
    Sony

    , Jun 19, 2008

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    > How to view the session variables/ values for a page in IE and mozila
    > firefox?
    > I used web developer plug-in for mozila firefox and it is showing only
    > cookie values and information only?
    > Is there any plug-in or tool available to view session variables in
    > IE and mozila firefox?

    Session values are stored on the server.

    To display them you will need to create a page that enumerates them and
    formats them into HTML output.

    --
    Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

    Anthony Jones, Jun 19, 2008

  3. Munna Guest

    Hi ,

    I am totally confused about what you are trying to accomplished,

    you can investigate cookie in client side .. thats for sure...

    but investigating session variables in client side made me puzzled!..

    since session variables remain in web server... it accessible from
    server..

    still you can see what variable is inside session. in this case you
    got to put values in a hidden input before serving the page...

    Best of luck

    Munna
    www.munna.shatkotha.com
    www.munna.shatkotha.com/blog
    www.shatkotha.com

    Munna, Jun 19, 2008
  4. Ian Semmel Guest

    If you add the line

    <trace enabled="true" pageOutput="true" />

    to your web.config, they will come back to your browser, along with a
    lot of other stuff

    "" <> wrote in
    message

    Ian Semmel, Jun 19, 2008