ViewState problem

Jan Smazinka

I have own WebControl which has array of containers:

<cc1:tabcontrol id="TabControl2" runat="server"
Text="test">
<cc1:Tab id="Tab1" runat="server"
text="Page1">
<asp:TextBox id="txtTest"
Runat="server"></asp:TextBox>
</cc1:Tab>
<cc1:Tab id="Tab2" runat="server"
text="Page2">
<asp:TextBox id="txtTest2"
Runat="server"></asp:TextBox>
</cc1:Tab>
</cc1:tabcontrol></P>

My Render function always render only one of TAB
container. ViewState is functional and items in current
TAB are sucessfuly displayed with values.
But if I switch actual TAB to second (other) TAB, then I
lose values of items.

It is possible to say: When subControls are rendered then
values of controls are O.K. But when render function
skips rendering some controls then values of these control
are lose.

Where is problem?

Jan