    I am not happy with this, any configuration problem? I like the
    intellisense to help me generate event handlers' stubs. Please share
    your two cents. Thank you very much.

    niberhate, Apr 24, 2010

  2. niberhate

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    niberhate wrote:
    > I have been bugged by this problem for a while. I googled and it
    > seems this isn't a common problem, because I cannot find any helpful
    > discussion or article about this.
    >
    > I have a Website Project (that is, not a Web Application Project, not
    > sure if this is relevant). I created some user controls under folder
    > UserControls, for example, MyUserControl.
    >
    > I can dynamically load MyUserControl with no problem, in other words,
    > it compiles ok, runs fine, but VS 2010 intellisense doesn't recognize
    > it, and if I click on "MyUserControl" in my C# code, VS hints to
    > Generate a class for "MyUserControl", weird.
    >
    > I am not happy with this, any configuration problem? I like the
    > intellisense to help me generate event handlers' stubs. Please share
    > your two cents. Thank you very much.

    When I first used VS2010 RC, I had to enable intellisense for the
    project off of Toos/Options for C# projects, which a couple of setting
    for intellisnse.

    Mr. Arnold, Apr 24, 2010

  3. niberhate

    niberhate Guest

    On Apr 24, 12:58 am, "Mr. Arnold" <> wrote:
    > niberhate wrote:
    > > I have been bugged by this problem for a while.  I googled and it
    > > seems this isn't a common problem, because I cannot find any helpful
    > > discussion or article about this.

    > > I have a Website Project (that is, not a Web Application Project, not
    > > sure if this is relevant).  I created some user controls under folder
    > > UserControls, for example, MyUserControl.

    > > I can dynamically load MyUserControl with no problem, in other words,
    > > it compiles ok, runs fine, but VS 2010 intellisense doesn't recognize
    > > it, and if I click on "MyUserControl" in my C# code, VS hints to
    > > Generate a class for "MyUserControl", weird.

    > > I am not happy with this, any configuration problem? I like the
    > > intellisense to help me generate event handlers' stubs.  Please share
    > > your two cents. Thank you very much.

    > When I first used VS2010 RC, I had to enable intellisense for the
    > project off of Toos/Options for C# projects, which a couple of setting
    > for intellisnse.

    OK, thx for sharing your two cents, although I didn't say that my
    intellisense doesn't work, I said it doesn't recognize my newly added
    web user control. Other than this, intellisense itself works
    perfectly.

    I tried refresh the solution in the solution explorer, it didn't make
    the intellisense aware of the existence of the user control.

    niberhate, Apr 24, 2010