VS 2003 corrupted?

Dica

last time i ran VS 2003, i had no problems. i've downloaded nothing new and
changed no other settings. today, when i attempt to open one of my projects
i get "Visual Studio .Net has detected that the specified web server is not
running ASP.Net..." error message.

i first tried to re register the runtime, but that changed nothing.

now, when i try to look through the project files, i notice "The project
file cannot be found" error message in the solution explorer. All the
original project files are where i left them last time, but i can't open
them.

any ideas?

Guest

1) Check the .webinfo file for that project. Ensure that the webinfo URL
points to a valid URL

2) Verify that the application is marked as Application in your IIS
3) Try giving aspnet_regiis -ua, followed with aspnet_regiis -i on your VS
2003 command prompt.

HTH,
Rahul Soni