VS 2003 publishing to multiple folders

Roy Chastain

I must say that VS publishing to a public hosting company has proven difficult.

I have finally found a hosting company that understands Virtual Directories and will set them up!!!

I have an asp.net application in a virtual directory. That part is public (in that everyone has access - no authentication or authorization
in the web.config). Under that virtual directory, I have another virtual directory that requires authentication and allows only one user to
access it.

www.website.com/application - the public application
www.website.com/applicaiton/administration - the private portion

That works!!!

Now, the problem is how to publish all of this in one fell swoop with VS 2003 .net.

I added a administration folder to my web application and put the stuff for the administration virtual directory in there and tried to
publish (via Project | Copy). It copied all of the application level files and then paused for a bit on the administration directory and
finally said
Unable to add folder 'Administration' to web project.

The administration virtual directory is already setup, so what is the correct way to do this?

Thanks