VS - Operation Timed Out

Just D.

How could I fix this annoying bug? I have a large solution with 29 projects,
including 28 class libraries and 1 Web Application written in C#. It was
working with IE6 good enough and when I was starting the VS2003 for the
first time after reboot it was loading the whole solution completely. When I
installed IE7 I started facing the following issues - the VS 2003 starts,
then refuses to load the Web Project, complaints about Operation Timed Out,
after clicking OK it loads the rest part of the solution. I close the VS,
start it again and this time it loads the whole solution completely, I just
need to set the Web Project as a Startup project in this solution again.
It's very annoying, but nothing really helps to fix this bug. I realize that
IE7 is slower that IE7 and maybe that's critical for the VS 2003. Well,
where could I correct the settings to make this time out period say twice
longer to let the VS recompile the whole solution while it loads it up? I
tried to correct some settings in Machine.Config file, it actually didn't
help. It has some Limit-related constants that can be redefined, also the
number of classes for the batch..., etc. You know what I'm talking about if
you're reading this message. What else is involved into this trouble? Please
give me a good advice to fix that.

I can't say that the machine is slow - a double processor monster with 2 gig
ram and fast enough hard drive can't be very slow by default. Something's
going on with the system after installation of IE7 and latest service packs
presented in December last year. Maybe it's adjustable, maybe not.

Just D.