VS Weberver problem

Fabian von Romberg

Hi,

Im experiencing some problems when testing an asp.net project using Visual
Studio or Visual Web Developer.

When a run the project, any page hangs at an uncertain position. On the
status bar of IE this message shows up "downloading picture...". If I try
this on a Firefox it says "waiting for localhost". If i leave the page

If I run the project under IIS then there is no problem, but I need to the
testings on the webdev.webserver.

BTW, im running on XP PRO S2 AND .NET 2.0

Any help will be appreciated,

Thanks.
Fabian von Romberg