vs2005 site solution file

Guest

I have question about how create solution file for exist project?
So I open vs2005, File->Open web site and select dir with my site.
So this site loaded but it doesn't have solution. How I can create
solution file for this opened site?

Masudur

I have question about how create solution file for exist project?
So I open vs2005, File->Open web site and select dir with my site.
So this site loaded but it doesn't have solution. How I can create
solution file for this opened site?

hi...

if you got more than one project.. under a solution you will see the
solution file...
if you want to explicitly create a solution just add a blank solution
and the start adding the projects one by one...

Thanks
Masudur
http://www.kaz.com.bd
http://munnacs.110mb.com

Guest

Masudur said:
hi...

if you got more than one project.. under a solution you will see the
solution file...
if you want to explicitly create a solution just add a blank solution
and the start adding the projects one by one...

this is a question. How "just add a blank solution"

bruce barker

with notepad, create a two line solution file:

Microsoft Visual Studio Solution File, Format Version 9.00
# Visual Studio 2005

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Laurent Bugnion, MVP

Hi,

bruce said:
with notepad, create a two line solution file:

Microsoft Visual Studio Solution File, Format Version 9.00
# Visual Studio 2005

In Studio, choose File / New project / Other project types / Visual
Studio Solutions / Blank solution

HTH,
Laurent