VS2005 website with x86 CPU

XJ

Hi experts,
i have one doubt for this VS2005 "website" project and "web
application", currently im using "website" to build my application,
for deployment, i use "web deployment tools" to deliver the project.
recently when i try to deploy my one of the application to
the 64 bit server, i faced some issue, i would like to make my
application to 64 bit and test, however i'm not able to do for this,
but i found that "web application" include the "property" -->
"Compile" --> "Advanced Compile options" with target CPU to x86.
so, my question is, if possible to compile my "website" to
target CPU? if yes, how can i do it?

thanks for your advise.

best regards