vsdisco not working

Prasanna Padmanabhan

Hi,

Could one of you please tell me how to view all the web services exposed by
a web server using the vsdisco file? I followed MSDN instructions and
uncommented the vsdisco httpHandler element in the machine.config. But it
still does not list all the web services on the machine when I go to
http://localhost/default.vsdisco. It only shows me the content of that
vsdisco file.

I have .NET Framework 1.1 installed? Do I have to change any thing else?
Like the Application mappings?

Thanks,

Prasanna

Prasanna Padmanabhan

Yes, I checked this site and did exactly what they say.
Even rebooted the machine after that, but it does not work. Any help greatly
appreciated.