vxworks socket prog

Joined
Dec 20, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
The server side and client side processes are explained below:

Client side : LabVIEW
The LabVIEW is used to send data continuous to The server.
The TP/IP protocol is used.

The following process is done in the LabVIEW side.
1) Open a new TCP/IP connection
2) assign the target IP as the IP of the machine in which Vxworks is running.
3) Assign a remote port in which data is to be recieved.
4) Write the data using TCP/IP write function

Server Side : VxWorks
The vxworks is used to receive the data sent by the host and display
the same.

The Code which i use is the "65_blasteeTCPvx.c" sent by you.

1) I ve changed the Port address to same as set in the client side.
2) The socket() , bind(), listen() APIs are working fine.

Both client and server are connected to the same network ( not directly connected)

PROBLEM:

When the code reaches the accept() API, it hangs infinitely.
I have no idea why the connection is not accepted.

I just wanted to know the reasons or this to occur and whether the
compatiblity between labVIEW to VxWorks in case of TCP communication

Note : I ve checked the data communication by using labVIEW in both client and serevr machine. Its working fine.