vxworks socket prog

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by rampc, Dec 20, 2011.

  1. rampc

    rampc

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    The server side and client side processes are explained below:

    Client side : LabVIEW
    The LabVIEW is used to send data continuous to The server.
    The TP/IP protocol is used.

    The following process is done in the LabVIEW side.
    1) Open a new TCP/IP connection
    2) assign the target IP as the IP of the machine in which Vxworks is running.
    3) Assign a remote port in which data is to be recieved.
    4) Write the data using TCP/IP write function

    Server Side : VxWorks
    The vxworks is used to receive the data sent by the host and display
    the same.

    The Code which i use is the "65_blasteeTCPvx.c" sent by you.

    1) I ve changed the Port address to same as set in the client side.
    2) The socket() , bind(), listen() APIs are working fine.

    Both client and server are connected to the same network ( not directly connected)

    PROBLEM:

    When the code reaches the accept() API, it hangs infinitely.
    I have no idea why the connection is not accepted.

    I just wanted to know the reasons or this to occur and whether the
    compatiblity between labVIEW to VxWorks in case of TCP communication

    Note : I ve checked the data communication by using labVIEW in both client and serevr machine. Its working fine.

    rampc, Dec 20, 2011