    Do you know any good approach to solve it?

    Thanks
    , Dec 8, 2005

  2. Tim B Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello All,
    >
    > I trying to display WAIT Page inside Struts framework.
    >
    > WAIT Page might refresh each few seconds. After Time Consuming Request
    > (long-running request) is completed, Struts Action class will forward
    > browser to the new page based on ActionMapping settings in
    > struts-config.xml file.
    >

    > Do you know any good approach to solve it?
    >

    > Thanks

    a simple client-side approach would be to invoke a javascript function when
    the form is submitted that unhides a wait message, or to take the idea
    further, hides/unhides whole sections of html to make it look like you've
    loaded a totally new page. The response, when it occurs will load your
    final page.

    if you want a wait page that displays a percentage done message or graphic,
    there is much more work involved. I can provide details of a way to do it if
    you want.
    Tim B, Dec 9, 2005